1.1 Water Cycle
Welcome to the first lecture of the module Global water cycle. In the video below Hubert Savenije will learn you about the Water cycle.
After this lecture you will able to understand:
- What is hydrology?
- What are the larger questions and issues?
- Where does the water come from?
- Where is the water located and how much is there?
- The water balance and its components
- The global hydrological cycle
- Origin and fate of precipitation
- Water balance of a catchment
Introduction to Water and Climate by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://ocw.tudelft.nl/courses/introduction-water-climate/.