Welcome to the second lecture of the module Global water cycle. In the video below Hubert Savenije will learn you about Evaporation.
After this lecture you will able to understand:
- Importance of Evaporation and types of evaporation
- Potential evaporation and actual evaporation
- The Budyko curve
- Meteorological factors affecting evaporation
- Humidity and the psychrometer
- Radiation balance and the measuring devices
- The energy balance and the Penman equation
- Direct measurement of evaporation
- The tower
Introduction to Water and Climate by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://ocw.tudelft.nl/courses/introduction-water-climate/.