Welcome to the third lecture of the module Global water cycle. In the video below Hubert Savenije will learn you about the Precipitation.
After this lecture you will able to understand:
- Types of precipitation
- How precipitation is triggered
- Extreme precipitation (the world records)
- How to measure precipitation
- Characteristics of precipitation
- Areal averages and ARF
- Double mass
- Depth-Duration-Frequency curves
Introduction to Water and Climate by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://ocw.tudelft.nl/courses/introduction-water-climate/.