3.1.1 Electrification of Road Transport Vehicles
Module 3. Electrification of Transportation
Do you know when the first electric vehicles appeared on the road? What can we learn about previous failures in the history of electric vehicles? Watch this lecture by Frank Rieck to find out.
- Get an idea of the history of electric vehicles
- Recognize that electric vehicles are not simply electrified vehicles
- Identify the design aspects of a vehicle that change with electrification
- Get a grasp of the choices for batteries
- Understand why electric vehicles are called computers on wheels
Electric Cars: Business by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://online-learning.tudelft.nl/courses/electric-cars-business/.