3.3.1 Electrification: The Global Business
How is the global business around EVs developing? Which countries are the market leaders and which are falling behind? What are the most important standards in EVs? What does the learning curve for electric vehicles look like? Watch this lecture by Frank Rieck to find out.
Learning goals for this lecture are:
- Get an idea of the important government regulations
- Understand how the learning curve for electric vehicles work
- Learn why China has the fastest growing EV business
- Be able to understand why sustainable growth is important
- List the most important standards in the EV industry
Electric Cars: Business by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://online-learning.tudelft.nl/courses/electric-cars-business/.