We have seen the options of smart charging in which the charging speed and timing is adjusted to the local circumstances. But what if the electric vehicles could even deliver power back to the grid, the office building or your home? What are the capabilities to so-called vehicle-to-x technology? Watch this lecture by Roland Steinmetz to find out.
- Get an idea of why V2X should be applied
- Understand the three different aggregation levels
- Learn the capabilities of V2X technology
- Be able to estimate the market potential of V2X
- List the some of the projects of V2X technology
Electric Cars: Business by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://online-learning.tudelft.nl/courses/electric-cars-business/.