4.4.1 Spark City
Currently the number of electric vehicles on the road is still low. But can you imagine if 50% of all vehicles is electric or even an 100%? How should the charging infrastructure look like? What is the impact of the electricity grid? Roland Steinmetz explains the SparkCity model, an example of Agent Based Modelling, which enables us to predict the electric future.
- Get an idea of Agent Based models (ABM)
- Understand which parameters should be taken into such a model
- Learn why simulation at a neighbourhood level is relevant
- Be able to explain how different mobility concepts can be integrated in ABMs
- Describe how energy aspects can be integrated in such a model
Electric Cars: Business by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://online-learning.tudelft.nl/courses/electric-cars-business/.