5.1.2 Logical camera
In this lecture, we will learn to understand the operational principle of a logical camera.
Logical cameras output model names and poses.
- The models are created as .stl/.dae files.
- It detects an object by the intersection of the camera frustum with the object.
- Logical cameras are only simulation concepts.
- Real-world applications use 2D/3D cameras.
- This course: Find the pose of an object for successful manipulation.
Hello (Real) World with ROS - Robot Operating System by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://online-learning.tudelft.nl/courses/hello-real-world-with-ros-robot-operating-systems//.