7. Improvement of measurement systems
This lecture is about the improvement of the measurement system. The goal of the measurement system is improved by improving the information quality. This is achieved by:
- Filtering (averaging) and shielding
- Compensation (e.g. feed-forward)
- Correction (e.g. auto-zeroing)
- Modulation and correlation
Electronic Instrumentation by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://ocw.tudelft.nl/courses/electronic-instrumentation/.