Diversity and Self-Similarity
This lecture will discuss Diversity and Self Similarity. Students should:
- Understand how the diversity of Agents (elements) influences the agents:
- Interfaces / interactions
- Influences the systems emergent properties
- Understand the notion of Self-similarity across system levels
- Understand the notions of:
- Scale invariance
- Power laws
Below is a link to the lecture slides.
Agent Based Modeling of Complex Adaptive Systems (Basic) by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://ocw.tudelft.nl/courses/agent-based-modeling-of-complex-adaptive-systems-basic/.