Structure of this Week: Resource Shortage
In the next video, Marc Spiller will outline what is expected of you in this week. The learning objectives of this week are listed below the video.
Video: Overview of the Week
The learning objectives for this week are as follows:
- Remember essential background information about the concept of peak resources and the water, nutrients, carbon and food nexus. [5.1]
- Be able to participate in discussions about the relationship between the shape and structure of cities and the reuse of water and nutrients. [5.2]
- Remember basic concepts and technologies for resource recovery from biomass and household waste. [5.4]
- Understand the role of urban agriculture in closing resource loops and the social benefits of urban agriculture. [5.6]
- Recall the role of policy and governance in addressing resource recovery and reuse. [5.7]
Sustainable Urban Development by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://ocw.tudelft.nl/courses/sustainable-urban-development/.