4.0.1 Welcome to Transport decarbonization II
Welcome to the fourth and final module of the course!
The contents of this week are split into 7 sections:
1. Decarbonizing cities
2. Decarbonizing urban transport
3. Quantification of mode shift benefits
4. Prices of carbon and mitigation costs in transport
5. Economics of fuel price
7. Guest speaker on technology and automation
After this module you will gain further knowledge into decarbonization of transport and be able to:
- Understand the current trends of emissions in cities around the world
- Understand the current effort of transport decarbonization efforts
- Calculate the benefits of mode shift in transportation and effect of policy on emissions
- Understand the carbon pricing system and its contributions to decarbonizing transport
- Understand the economics of fuel prices and calculate elasticities
We hope that you are enjoying this course and wish you the best of luck in your learning progress. Please reach out to us in the Questions section if you have any questions or concerns.
The course team
Designing Climate-Neutral Buildings and Transport by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://online-learning.tudelft.nl/courses/designing-climate-neutral-buildings-and-transport/ /