6.3.3 Additional Information
Module 6: Conclusion
Week 6. Conclusion
- Nancy M. P. Bocken, Ingrid de Pauw, Conny Bakker & Bram van der Grinten (2016). Product design and business model strategies for a circular economy, Journal of Industrial and Production Engineering, 33, pp. 308-320. Click here to download.
- Raoufi, K., Haapala, K., Jackson, K., Kim, K., Kremer, G., Psenka, C. (2017). “Enabling Non-expert Sustainable Manufacturing Process and Supply Chain Analysis During the Early Product Design Phase”. Procedia Manufacturing, 10, pp. 1097-1108. Click here to read.
- Rizos, V., Behrens, A., Van der Gaast, W., Hofman, E., Ioannou, A., Kafyeke, T., Flamos, A., Rinaldi, R., Papadelis, S., Hirschnitz-Garbers, M., Topi, C. (2016). Implementation of Circular Economy Business Models by Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs): Barriers and Enablers. Sustainability, 8 (11). Click here to read.
- Design for the Environment by Brennon Costello. Click here to read.
- The European Commission states that the transition towards a circular economy is “the opportunity to transform our economy and to generate new and sustainable competitor advantages for Europe”. Have a look at the opportunities that circular economy opens for The Netherlands.
Engineering Design for Circular Economy by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://online-learning.tudelft.nl/courses/engineering-design-circular-economy/.