Detection Limit Due to Noise and Electro-Magnetic Interference
This chapter contains the following subjects;
- How should noise signals be specified?
- How are noise-equivalent input signals calculated?
- How is the noise-related detection limit calculated?
- How much noise is generated by passive and active components?
- What is noise matching and how can this concept be used in design?
Electronic Instrumentation by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://ocw.tudelft.nl/courses/electronic-instrumentation/.