Hydrological Measurements – Additional Books
02. Stage Discharge
03. Soil Hydrology
04. Discharge structures, Dillution
05. Measuring Evaporation
07. Isothopes and Hydrographic Separation
During the lecture on Tracer Hydrology given by professor Stefan Uhlenbrook some additional books are mentioned which thoroughly discuss the topic.
- Tracing techniques in geohydrology by W. Kaess. ISBN: 9054104449
- Isotope Tracers in Catchment Hydrology by C. Kendall and J. J. McDonnell. ISBN: 9780444501554
- Isotopes in the water cycle by P.K. Aggarwal, J.R. Gat and K.F.P. Foehlich. ISBN: 9781402030109
- Environmental isotopes in hydrology by I.D. Clark and P. Fritz. ISBN: 1566702496
These books can either be found in the library of an university or they can be bought on the Internet.
Hydrological Measurements by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://ocw.tudelft.nl/courses/hydrological-measurements/.