The main Learning Objectives (LOs) of this course are:
• LO1: You are able to describe basic concepts related to Open Government.
• LO2: You are able to identify a particular real open government case.
• LO3: You are able to describe basic concepts related to Open Government Data.
• LO4: You are able to analyze and discuss benefits, barriers and potential negative effects of a particular open government case, including technological and legal aspects.
• LO5: You are able to analyze and discuss public values and best practices related to open government.
Open Government by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://ocw.tudelft.nl/courses/open-government/.