Signal Processing for Improved Detectivity
This chapter contains the following subjects;
- How can compensation or correction be used to improve detectivity?
- How can feedback be applied to reduce an error by source loading?
- What is the difference between filtering and coherent detection?
- How should a lock-in amplifier be used?
- When can correlation be used to improve detectivity?
- How can digital signal processing be used to improve detectivity?
Electronic Instrumentation by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://ocw.tudelft.nl/courses/electronic-instrumentation/.