This instruction follows on from the online instruction Information Literacy 1, in which you learned how to find, evaluate and use information. Today’s instruction is intended for advanced users.
- This instruction will take approx. one hour to complete
- If you have any questions during or after the instruction, contact the Library Education Support team (email@example.com)
Start now with the Learning Resources.
After having studied the ‘Learning Resources’ you will be able to:
- Formulate your research topic
- Derive your sub-questions and search queries
- Select information sources and adapt the search queries
- Evaluate your search results
- Store and share the scientific literature you have found
- Generate a literature list
The final section, ‘What’s next?’, explains how you can apply this knowledge in practice throughout the remainder of your studies and your subsequent career.
Information Literacy II by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://ocw.tudelft.nl/courses/information-literacy-ii/.