4.1 Surface Water
4. Surface Water I
Welcome to the first lecture of the module Surface water treatment. In the video below you will learn how surface water can be treated.
The learning objectives of this lecture are:
- explain the different forms of intake of surface water.
- explain the different forms of treatment schemes for surface water.
- solve equations for self-purification in reservoirs.
Sorry but there don't seem to be any downloads..
Subtitles (captions) in other languages than provided can be viewed at YouTube. Select your language in the CC-button of YouTube.
Additional Reading Material
Additional information can be found in the text book: see module Surface water:
- Part 1, 2, 3, 4.1 – 4.4 (page 311 – 334)
- Part 4.11 and 4.12 (page 348 – 350)
Introduction to Drinking Water Treatment by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://ocw.tudelft.nl/courses/introduction-to-drinking-water-treatment/.