05. DC Machines and Drives continued
In this lecture the DC Machine drivers is described and a introduction is made for Induction machines.
The following subjects are treated:
- Vector field, curl and Stoke’s Theorem
- Point from of Ampere’s law applied to non-magnetic conductor and ferromagnetic materials
- Magnetic field intensity (H)
- Hysteresis curve and permanent magnets
Electrical machines and drives by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://ocw.tudelft.nl/courses/electrical-machines-and-drives/.