0.2.1. Learning objectives
After taking this course you will be able to:
- Analyze and visualize different water systems and explain their cultural importance and relevance.
- Determine the social and cultural attributes and societal value of water heritage over time and across space.
- Unpick the interdependencies and conflicting values and interests of the different stakeholders involved in creating water heritage systems.
- Navigate barriers caused by value conflicts among stakeholders in proposing solutions to the challenges water heritage and water systems are facing.
- Conceive an SDG/HUL-based approach to decision-making in water systems for the benefit of all relevant stakeholders.