Are you an entrepreneur, or do you have a passion for building your own technology startup? This course will help and encourage you to start a successful technology-based venture.
If you always wanted to become an entrepreneur, or if you are simply interested in putting a new technology to innovative use, this course is for you.
This course helps you understand the process of entrepreneurship from a technology-oriented background.
The course is made up of modules that are presented by experts in the field of entrepreneurship and technology. Modules include:
- Team Building
- Opportunity Recognition
- Customer Acquisition
Quote on this course:
“I should have taken this course before I started my company. That would have saved me a lot of time, money and sleepless nights.”
- Learn what it takes to become a “technopreneur”
- Explore various methods for identifying opportunities
- Learn how to conduct market research and provide evidence for the viability of the business idea
- Develop a viable business proposition and learn to pitch your ideas for various audiences
- Understand the dynamics of new venture development and team building
- Develop the ability to translate a business idea into marketing and financial plans
The course materials used in this MOOC are available on TU Delft OpenCourseWare and can be viewed and downloaded for free. If you enrol for the MOOC, you will be introduced to up to date techniques in web lectures and webinars. Also you will apply each technique to a case with fellow learners. Ultimately, the combination of these techniques provides a coherent analysis of the problem. If you want to enrol, go to https://online-learning.tudelft.nl/courses/entrepreneurship-for-engineers/ to learn when the next run will start
- Module 1 – Introduction
- Module 2 – The Start of the Entrepreneurial Journey
- Module 3 – Entrepreneurial Opportunities
- Module 4 – Customer Validation and Customer Strategy
- Module 5 – The Minimum Viable Product
- Module 6 – Business Modelling
- Module 7 – Strategy and Finance
- Module 8 – Finding Ecosystem Support for your Innovation
- Module 9 – Call for Action
Entrepreneurship for Engineers/ by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://ocw.tudelft.nl/courses/entrepreneurship-for-engineers/.