Are you an entrepreneur, or do you have a passion for building your own technology startup? This course will help and encourage you to start a successful technology-based venture.
If you always wanted to become an entrepreneur, or if you are simply interested in putting a new technology to innovative use, this course is for you.
This course helps you understand the process of entrepreneurship from a technology-oriented background.
The course is made up of modules that are presented by experts in the field of entrepreneurship and technology. Modules include:
- Team Building
- Opportunity Recognition
- Customer Acquisition
Quote on this course:
“I should have taken this course before I started my company. That would have saved me a lot of time, money and sleepless nights.”
- Learn what it takes to become a “technopreneur”
- Explore various methods for identifying opportunities
- Learn how to conduct market research and provide evidence for the viability of the business idea
- Develop a viable business proposition and learn to pitch your ideas for various audiences
- Understand the dynamics of new venture development and team building
- Develop the ability to translate a business idea into marketing and financial plans
- Module 1 – Introduction
- Module 2 – The Start of the Entrepreneurial Journey
- Module 3 – Entrepreneurial Opportunities
- Module 4 – Customer Validation and Customer Strategy
- Module 5 – The Minimum Viable Product
- Module 6 – Business Modelling
- Module 7 – Strategy and Finance
- Module 8 – Finding Ecosystem Support for your Innovation
- Module 9 – Call for Action
Entrepreneurship for Engineers/ by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://ocw.tudelft.nl/courses/entrepreneurship-for-engineers/.