In this course the students will learn the following subjects about Process Intensification
1. Introduction to Process Intensification(PI):
– sustainability-related issues in process industry;
– definitions of Process Intensification;
– fundamental principles and approaches of PI.
2. How to design a sustainable, inherently safer processing plant
– presentation of PI case study assignments.
3. PI Approaches:
– STRUCTURE – PI approach in spatial domain
– ENERGY – PI approach in thermodynamic domain
– SYNERGY – PI approach in functional domain
– TIME – PI approach in temporal domain
Basic knowledge in Process Intensification
Process Intensification by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://ocw.tudelft.nl/courses/process-intensification/.