Here you will find the lectures of the course Spatial Tools in Water Resources Management.
The lectures constists of:
- 1. Introduction to GIS
- 2. Spatial Analysis in GIS
- 3. Watershed Delineation in GIS
- 4. Introduction to Remote Sensing and Visible RS
- 5. Introduction to Thermal Remote Sensing
- 6. Introduction to Microwave Remote Sensing
Spatial Tools in Water Resources Management by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://ocw.tudelft.nl/courses/spatial-tools-in-water-resources-management/.