The purpose of this course is to learn how to specify the behavior of embedded systems and to experience the design of a provably correct system. In this course you will learn how to formally specify requirements and to prove (or disprove) them on the behaviour. With a practical assignment you will experience how to apply the techniques in practice.
- Understand the concepts of behavioral specification and equivalence
- Understand the realization of these concepts in mCRL2
- Understand how to specify logical properties
- Specify the behavior of embedded systems
- Experience the design of a provably correct system
System Validation by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://ocw.tudelft.nl/courses/system-validation/.