Naomi Wahls is a Learning Developer at the Delft University of Technology. She hosts weekly webinars for the campus instructors. She is a Hub Coordinator for the Open Education for a Better World mentoring programme. She has an MA in Spanish and an MA in Information and Learning Technologies from the University of Colorado Denver.
Naomi has worked in online higher education since 2006, including supervising the CU Online Helpdesk, supporting faculty and students. In 2013 she worked with colleagues in a Game Based Learning course design for the Advanced Academic Achievement 109 online course for the Community College of Denver. In 2014 she designed and taught the first online Spanish course at the University of Colorado Denver. A medical education membership site released in 2014 with her design and in 2015 with a new platform. In 2016 and 2017 she supported and researched Virtual International Exchanges (VIEs) published in FLTMAG.com, Educause, and LearnTechLib.
She was the instructional designer for a Teacher Education MOOC specialization for graduate credit in Colorado, and an UNESCO mentor for Open Education for a Better World on a project in 2018 and 2019.
- Blending Your Education: Lessons Learned During COVID
- Voices From The Glass Box: Student Responses from Virtual Exchange on Gender
- Eliminating Virtual Walls through a MOOC + Virtual International Exchange (VIE)
- Collaborative Learning in Global Online Education Using Virtual International Exchanges
- Beyond the Walls of the Classroom
- Virtually Connecting Peers & Intercultural Competency: Action Research
Bachelor (Bachelor) (1)