03. Principles of electromechanics
In this lecture the principles of electromechanics are described. The following subjects are treated:
- Lorentz force, induced voltage (4.1)
- Energy or power balance (3.1)
- Energy and Coenergy (3.2)
- Calculation of force from (co)energy (3.3)
- Application to actuators and rotating machines (3.4, 3.5)
Electrical machines and drives by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://ocw.tudelft.nl/courses/electrical-machines-and-drives/.