1.1.1 Welcome to module 1: Get Started with Blended Learning
In the first module of this course, you will learn the definition of Blended Teaching and learning, when Blended Learning is an added value, how Blended Learning fits in a course design and what the differences are between a traditional face-to-face (F2F) setting and Blended Learning. You will learn how to utilize a Blended Learning Wave to plan your learning activities.
In this module, you will:
- learn about the terms in Blended Education
- learn what Blended Learning really is
- discover the Blended Learning Wave
- conduct a tool exploration and complete a survey about the tool exploration
- create your own Blended Learning Wave
Main Module Readings Download links
Blending your Education by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://digitelpro.eadtu.eu/course-programmes/blended-education/