6.1.1 Communicating with learners
Graffiti on blue wood, during covid by Ehimetalor Akhere Unuabona, CC0
By now you are feeling prepared to teach your course. This module focuses on how to deliver the content, specifically how you will communicate with learners and encourage them to participate and complete your course. Common challenges that you can be faced with when offering a new course in new ways will be explored. You will learn what you can do if you need to adjust your course on the fly based on learner input. The Course Experience dimension in the EMBED model will be highlighted in this module.
In this module you will:
- learn about the Course Experience Dimension of the EMBED model
- set your own expectations of your learners,
- consider your learners’ expectations of you and your course,
- create a communication plan
- complete a communication journal activity
This module’s reading are:
Blending your Education by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://digitelpro.eadtu.eu/course-programmes/blended-education/