Further readings Solar Energy
If however you would like to read more about the different topics discussed in this course, we have made a list with a couple of books and websites that you could use as a reference material. Note that this list is by no means complete; there are many more good books about solar energy out there. Also note that these books are not required for this course.
- Jenny Nelson – The Physics of Solar Cells (on solar cells)
- Peter Würfel – Physics of Solar Cells: From Basic Principles to Advanced Concepts (on Solar cells and PV technology)
- Martin A. Green – Solar Cells: Operating Principles, Technology, and System Applications (on solar cells, PV technology and PV systems)
- Donald A. Neamen – Semiconductor Physics And Devices: Basic Principles (Chapters 1-9 & 14, on semiconductor physics)
- Website: pveducation.org (great website with tons of information)
Solar Energy by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://ocw.tudelft.nl/courses/solar-energy/.