The course Urban Drainage and Watermanagement consists of 6 subjects with multiple subparts.
- Introduction urban water systems and design assignment
- Urban drainage in lowland areas
- Requirements for wastewater and stormwater drainage
- Flow, data and design
- Quantification of wastewater flow, design of wastewater sewers
- Urban rainfall data and resolution
- Quantification of urban stormwater flow – rational method
- Urban stormwater flow – IDF and design storms
- Hydraulic design of urban drainage systems
- Flooding and pressurized systems
- Urban flooding and flood damage estimation
- Pressurized systems and pumping stations
- Sobek workshop
- Asset management
- Asset management: rehabilitation decisions
- Asset management: sewer conditions – sewer inspections
- Design storms and hydrological models for urban drainage systems
- Design assignment: questions and recommendations
Urban Drainage and Watermanagement by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://ocw.tudelft.nl/courses/urban-drainage-and-watermanagement/.