7. Interaction between wastewaster collection and treatment
7. Interaction between wastewater collection and treatment
In this lecture dr. ir. Jeroen Langeveld provides information on the interactions between sewer systems and WWTP performance. The theory is elucidated with an example from the WWTP of Eindhoven
Interaction between wastewater collection and treatment
- DWF variations on various scales
- Impact on transport and pumping station + first flush theory
- WWF analysis case Eindhoven
- Impact on WWTP performance
- Rain event on the 7th of may in Eindhoven
- Impact on WWTP Eindhoven during rain event
- Wastewater system optimisation
- Conclusions + example exam question
Wastewater Treatment by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://ocw.tudelft.nl/courses/wastewater-treatment/.