The course Dredging Processes contains of 12 lectures that are mainly given by dr.ir. Sape Miedema, except for the last two lectures that are given by prof.dr.ir. C. van Rhee. At each lecture you can find a collegerama so you can follow the lecture by video, the lecture slides and the lecture notes.
- 1. Introduction-part 1
- 2. Introduction-part 2 & Soil Mechanics
- 3. Cutting Introduction-part 1
- 4. Cutting Introduction-part 2 & Sand Cutting-part1
- 5.Sand Cutting-part2
- 6. Sand Cutting-part 3 & Clay Cutting-part 1
- 7. Clay Cutting-part 2
- 8. Rock Cutting
- 9. Erosion-part 1
- 10. Erosion-part 2
- 11. Hopper Sedimentation-part 1
- 12. Hopper Sedimentation-part 2
Dredging Processes by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://ocw.tudelft.nl/courses/dredging-processes/