In this subject, the lecturer discusses the core foundations of research. She explains which steps are needed for succesfull research and what kind of different studies there are. Besides that she elaborates on the structure of a research study and which deductions are valid. At last she gives some insight in how you can come up with a research idea.
This week’s learning objectives are:
- Have an idea about the structure of a research plan
- Formulate research objective & research questions
- Have knowledge of types of research methods and ability to acquire more methodologies on their own
- Understand the importance of strategy, material and planning
- Select appropriate (taking into account ethics and feasibility) research methods to gain this data