Traffic Flow Theory and Simulation – Exams
02. Arrival patterns and cumulative curves
03. Fundamental diagram
04. Shockwave theory
05. Moving bottleneck and queuing
06. Traffic analysis: Characteristics
07. Introduction to phenomena
08. Influence of trucks, lagrangian coordinates and MFD
10. Lateral driving behaviour
11. Pedestrian flow theory
12. Evaluation, simulation and guidelines
Please be aware that it is a closed book exam, but that you are allowed to use an equation sheet (A4, handwritten). You have to prepare this equation sheet yourself (a copy is not allowed). The exams and retakes (including answers) of the last two years are given below.
Traffic Flow Theory and Simulation by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://ocw.tudelft.nl/courses/traffic-flow-theory-simulation/.