Actor analysis – part 2
Module 8. Bonus module: Problem demarcation and actor analysis (skills)
Actor analysis – Part 2
An actor analysis covers six steps:
- Formulation of a problem as a point of departure.
- Inventory of the actors involved.
- Exhibiting the formal chart: the formal tasks, authorities, and relations of actors and the current legislation.
- Determining the interests, objectives and problem perceptions of actors.
- Mapping out the interdependencies between actors by making inventories of resources and the subjective involvement of actors with the problem.
- Determining the consequences of these findings with regard to the problem formulation.
We already covered the first three steps. We will now continue with step 4, 5 and 6 (for each step we have a separate web lecture).
Dive even deeper? This is very nice article.
Next Generation Infrastructures by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://ocw.tudelft.nl/courses/next-generation-infrastructures/.