Electrical machines and drives – Exams
01. Introduction to Electrical machines and drives
02. Maxwell’s equations and Magnetic circuits
03. Principles of electromechanics
04. DC Machines and Drives
05. DC Machines continued
06. DC Machine drivers and Induction machines
07. Induction machines 1
08. Induction machines 2
09. Synchronous Machines
10. Permanent magnet AC machines
11. Stepper, Single phase and Universal motors, and Switched reluctance machines
The exam of the course Electrical machines and drives is a closed book exam and the exam material comprises of the chapters found in the readings section.
Below past Exams can be found:
Electrical machines and drives by TU Delft OpenCourseWare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://ocw.tudelft.nl/courses/electrical-machines-and-drives/.